Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Our Deepest Gratitudes.

Hey people!

On the behalf of the whole CHSSB, I would like to extend our deepest gratitudes to all our teachers, alumnis and tutors for their hardwork and their unwavering support to us during the most arduous part of our journey towards our GOAL. (not gold w/hon)

I would also like to take this oppoturnity to thank all the people who gave us their congratulations after SYF for what we have achieved.
(Thanks Mr Leonard Tan!)

Last but not least, though I know this is kind of late, but I want to thank all CHSSB members for not giving up, and perservering on together as a band towards our GOAL during the SYF period. I want to thank every single one of YOU who toiled, struggled, played, and cheered side by side with me, and the rest of the band.

Those memories will really stay with me forever. (Especially how crazy we went after everything..)
And I am sure they will stay with you too.

No comments: