Thursday, 2 April 2009

Leonard Tan's congratulations!

On Facebook...

"Leonard Tan congratulates Catholic High School Symphony Band! One band, one sound, one brotherhood! Bravo gentlemen! "

and so do i. great job, men and boys of Chssb.

Just to let you all know...after i sent him the news that CHSSB had won GWH, he sent me back...


"YAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to hear abt this absolutely FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually stayed up to listen to the band LIVE via the telephone......I was so proud of your juniors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have SO MANY LOVELY memories of the band!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO CHSSB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


I actually teared when i saw this and am still tearing as i type this. Where in the world can you find such a man who will stay up till 3am just to hear his former band play? Go figure.

No comments: