Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Happy New Year!!!

This is my first post here but please don't laugh if it is bad.

Well,once again,HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Really,i hope that more people will come for band.The attendance during the holidays really are bad.So i hope that they will come down when school reopens.Cause we must have fun together.Imagine a party with only 40 people when 70 are invited and expected to come.Will the presents 1 have fun? Well,don't say i force you all come down but really,i have more fun with more ppl around.This is my first new year's resolution.

My second resolution is to improve on my playing,I can't keep on relying on il shan as he is leaving the band this year.So i must learn from him as much as i can in this year.For the rest,Good luck to you too!=)

The rest of my resolutions are for studies so well,good luck in your studies.To be frank,this is the 1st time i had resolutions for the past 13 years.Lol.

This is the end of my post,hope you will read it!!!Happy new year and see u again!^^

No comments: