Wednesday, 16 January 2008

HI!!

HI! first time here
firstly i want to thank the band for the great celebration for my birthday
on monday ya. really touched!!

Just want to share my birthday resolutions with all band bros!

1) I AIM TO PRACTICE MY CLERINET TO A GREAT STANDARD!
erm most problably grade 7-8(playing skills)
2) I ASPIRE TO BE A LEADER IN BAND!
hope to be like past leaders. serve the band! ya
3) I WANT TO IMPROVE ON MY ACADEMICS!
especially maths n english. ya really weak in these two.
4) I HOPE THAT SPRINGSFIELD WOULD COME BACK SOON!
really quite sad when he broke the news to us. now getting questioned
by other CCAS. talks here n there..ya really hope he could join back the family!
hope the all bros of band go support him.
5) LASTLY GOLD WIF HONOURS IN NEXT YEARS SYF!!!!!!
ya really important! this sentence has been haunting me since this years downfall.
that is the only chnace we as individuals n as a band can redeem ourselves. really show
what we are made of. i feel that if everyone does their part in band WITH THEIR HEART,
i dont see any reason why we cant accomplish that... ya thats all

well relax!!! n hav fun in this new year.

No comments: