Friday, 28 December 2007

Resolutions

Hello.



I am here to talk about my new year resolutions. Like, most of the people around me, I don't usually have resolutions. However, this year, I do have a few.



My first new year resolution is to learn, perfect and master the art of typing in perfect English, and not in Singlish or net language. Like tis, or like tat. Yes, it may sound lame, but its my resolution, so it may sound a bit stupid to you.



My second new year resolution is to make all our band members come for band. I know its difficult, but I don't care. I just want them to come, so that they can indulge in the music-making merriment during our band practices, like what we are enjoying now. And also so that they won't screw our concert up. And also so that we won't get pumped.



My third resolution is the simplest yet. It is to make the people around me happy. Yes, a simple smile will do.



That's all that I have. I can't think of anymore right now.



So, please post in this blog. Please. And if you have any candid photos or pictures that you will like to post it on this blog, please feel free to do so. [Strictly no explicit content-at least not on this blog..]



That's all I have to say. Merry belated Christmas and a happy early new year.



PS: If there is any spelling errors, please feel free to correct me. I said "correct" not "insult", or "suan" me. Thanks.



Hang Siang. =)

No comments: