Friday, 14 December 2007

Time for everything, no time for band.

I just organized a sectionals on 13th of December. And guess what, 2 out of 7 people came. So in the end what is the purpose of organizing so many sectionals? Then i ask u, how to improve my section when no one takes the initiative to practice and come for sectionals. Furthermore, those who do not turn up, always give the similar crap reasons.


  1. Tuition(like have tuition on each single day and each hour)
  2. Extremely busy(Dunno busy with wat, still got time to chat on MSN, play games etc.)
  3. Must study(ok, but in the last week of holiday:"Shit lah, now must chiong holiday homework liao)
  4. Dun feel like(den wat you feel like)
  5. Dunno there is sectionals(den wat do you know)

Conclusion: Everything got time, just no time for band.

Now I am really sick and tired of my section, but I cannot let the state of my section deteriorate. But who can tell me what can I do with my section.

2 comments:

Ongyrs said...

no time for band?
send them all to me.

cause, no time for band = give up.
Solution: quit band, or see me.

ingmarsalim said...

Personally I disliked coming to Band because of lots of misgivings with certain people in Band since Sec 1. Then other CCA groups like EL Debate and even my ex-classmates from NCC Air were persuading me to quit Band and join them.

But I stayed.

In Sec 4 I remembered skipping 2 practices before Limelight to protest against some people in my section who destroyed my sticks AGAIN.

Yet now, as I type this, I still look back at that day. I could have done so much better that day had I gone for practices then.

Don't start skipping band now and have regrets later. It does'nt matter what your excuse/reason is.

Sometimes you will regret skipping Band practices only after a bad performance. Make sure it doesn't happen.

Merry Christmas.