Sunday, 12 July 2009

BAND.

Alright, this is the first time I'm blogging here.
I understand every single band member is now all asking this same question:
"WHY IS THERE NO BAND?" .
for some truly passionate musicians, those who pester me to open up the band room even during the band break last week, they are probably going like,
"I MISS BAND LIKE I"M DEPRIVED OF A LIVING SOURCE."
for some other opposites they'll probably not care about band at all .

My point of this whole post IS TO GET EVERY SINGLE BAND MEMBER DOWN FOR PRACTCIE TOMORROW . IT IS NOT COMPULSORY BUT HIGHLY ENCOURAGED FOR EVERYONE TO BE DOWN TOMORROW AT 3 .

This is the direction from the school . It is a FREE PRACTICE (if you get what i mean)
It is not compulsory but i'll be down there so i want to see the whole band there . I won't punish you if you are not there but YOU'LL REGRET NOT GOING DOWN FOR PRACTICE TOMORROW BECAUSE you will CHANGE THE IMPRESSION EVERY OTHER BAND MEMBER HAVE OF YOU.

So, get the message. Be there at 3 tomorrow PUNCTUALLY . ENCOURAGE ALL YOUR BAND BUDDIES TO GO DOWN IF THEY ARE INTENDING NOT TO . Ultimately , you can still choose not to go down tomorrow 13th July , you WON'T get punished .

It's your CHOICE . MAKE THE RIGHT ONE .

No comments: