Sunday, 30 November 2008

Faith, Hope, and Love.

What an eventful night it was!

I am sure every single CHSSB member had a great concert with Mr Tan, and we will never forget what he had taught us during his period of one year +++ in CHSSB.

Well, I am here to share my reflections with you guys. You know, many may see "Faith, Hope, and Love" as just an ordinary concert. For some, it may be their first formal concert in their Band life. But for me, or rather for the CHSSB, its not only a farewell concert for Mr Tan, but it is a night to impress the audience and show them what CHSSB has got to offer.

For me, it was a spectacular night. Sure, there are many important lessons for us to learn, and many mistakes and issues for us to reflect on, but wouldn't you agree that the concert was such a successful one? The magnificence, the energy, the "high"-ness--it was all there, be it in CHSSB, CHIJ Concert Band or St Margaret Symphony Band.

Basking in all the "high"-ness was probably one of the highlights of "Faith, Hope, and Love".

Now it has come to an end, and I would really miss it. And I am sure not only the members of CHSSB, but also CHIJ and St Margaret would miss both the concert and Mr Tan.

Oh well, all good things must come to an end...

No comments: