Tuesday, 26 June 2007

The Homecuming Event

Hi, this my first time blogging here. I'm sure u all know who i am so i do not need to introduce myself. The annual homecuming day is coming again, and we can use this day to earn some money for the band. We really need to be more enthu on that day so more people will come to buy our stuff. So please all of u bring down all ur usable stuff and contribute to the band and work together to make this sale a success. Moreover, this is a time of bonding where we will be able to see different people cooperating with each other doing things. So, all the Sec1s please use this day to get along with the other members of the band and strengthen ur bonds between each and every member. I also experienced this before when i was in Sec1 and2, my class was involved in the homecuming activities and for both years we got the drinks stall. I saw many heart-warming scenes happening among my classmates eg. people trying all ways to maintain the supply of drinks when the stock almost runs out. And others carrying drinks around to sell in order to increase our profits to help our class. So if we could make a lot of money on Saturday, we could be able to use it for oversea tours or band outings etc. So let's do our every way to contribute to the band. I hope to see this teamwork and cooperativeness in the band not only for the Sec3s but for every level.

No comments: